RETREATS BY DESIGN
Do you and your sister friends want to have deeper connections with each other plus some time away for yourselves?
Celebrating a milestone birthday, “friendshipversary” experiencing a major transition, like marriage, or say it isn’t so, divorce; and want it to be a meaningful experience together?
Maybe it’s about re-connecting your sisterhood bonds. That’s my sweet spot. We’ll do fun and powerful exercises that bind your sacred relationships on a soul level.
How about a transformational retreat designed just for you and your besties?
Let me curate a personalized and intimate retreat tailored just for your group.
Interested in creating an abundance mindset, time to let go of some baggage, maybe do some goal setting for your career, finances or family, leave it all to me. Or maybe you need the whole mind, body and soul experience? Then, I got you covered there too.
Want more spa time and less adventure, or are you sisters looking for an off-beaten path epic journey? No worries, I’ll create a unique experience that you’ll never forget.
RETREATS BY DESIGN
Want to explore meditation, visualization and other spiritual practices? I have a program perfect for your comfort level.
Whether it’s cultural immersion, historical journeys, meditation and yoga on the beach, or luxurious wellness & relaxation (how about a little bit of everything? We can do that too!), let Black Butterfly Journeys design the perfect exclusive transformational retreat just for you and your sister-friends.
Get your girls together and let’s make it happen.
Frequently Asked Questions
You got questions? I got answers!
1. What services will you provide?
2. How quickly or far away can we plan a trip?
3. How many women do we need?
4. Do you need to speak to all of us?
5. What’s the difference between a retreat and a regular girl’s trip?
6. How do we get started?
- 3 date preferences
- Length of time away
- 3 location preferences (if you know where you want to go or have some idea, that’s great. If not, I can make some recommendations)
- Per person budget (excluding air travel)
- Trip Interests (city, beach, country, international, domestic, all-inclusive v. restaurant hopping, etc
- Discussion topics (if you don’t know, I will recommend some based on our initial call)
- Name and email addresses of all of the travelers